Navigating adolescence can prove exceedingly challenging. Developmental issues, forming a healthy sense of self, peer and familial relationships, and academic challenges are just some of challenging issues adolescents and teens experience. Support and guidance are provided in a safe environment.
- Self-esteem work.
- Exploring development and identity.
- Navigating relationships with parents, siblings and friends.
- Developing a healthy sense of self in a social media world- How do images and messages on social media inform how we feel about ourselves?
- Learning to communicate effectively.
- Bullying and/or conflict resolution with peers.
- Academic anxiety/stress – developing healthy strategies for time management and coping strategies for stress.