Regardless of age, we can hold onto negative beliefs about ourselves that can limit our potential for growth and well-being. Exploring the origins of these beliefs and developing a healthier sense of self-worth and self-esteem contributes to improving one’s overall emotional and physical health.
- Identifying negative beliefs about self- Where do these beliefs come from and how do we change them?
- Defining self-worth and self-esteem independent of physical traits.
- Cultivating a healthy sense of self in a social media age.
- Exploring the role of peer influence and acceptance in development of self-esteem.
- Exploration of body image, beliefs about beauty standards.
- Developing a positive self-image in a culture that has very limiting ideas of what is beautiful.