- We are a non-profit online community of treatment providers who are building the first comprehensive national mental health resource directory for the public that includes clinics, hospitals, treatment centers, individual providers, crises lines, and nonprofit and advocacy organizations.
- As part of the directory, Thero maintains the first centralized mental health event calendar where clinicians and treatment centers alike can promote their events to the public and the therapeutic community, be it therapy/support groups, CEUs, talks, luncheons, conferences attending/exhibiting, or any other mental health event.
- In addition Thero has also built a private online community network exclusively for licensed treatment providers to collaborate and connect. It empowers providers to easily search for and post referral requests, find a job, post a job opening, and even find office space, free.
BEDA - Binge Eating Disorder Association
- This site offers a comprehensive portal for professionals and clients alike. BEDA Hive is full of important, current information about the treatment of BED. The site provides extensive resources for treatment professionals, including podcasts from respected clinicians in the field. It offers clinicians and clients a supportive and safe community to further understand BED.
IAEDP - The International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals Foundation
- This site provides articles, resources and several professional links for both eating disorders professionals and individuals seeking treatment.
National Eating Disorders Association
- This site provides current information in the field of eating disorder treatment and offers extensive referrals for treatment.
Something Fishy Website on Eating Disorders
- This is a comprehensive website which includes up to date articles in the field of eating disorders. It also provides several links to referrals for both in and outpatient treatment.
- This is a multimedia resource hub for hope and healing from an eating disorder. Recovery Warrior’s vision is deeply rooted in connecting treatment, technology, and innovative design to eating disorder recovery. Our Rise Up + Recover app, online magazine, podcast, social media, treatment directory and music playlists have helped hundreds of thousands of people on their journey to freedom and self-acceptance.