Health and Wellness Apps: Healthy Body Image, Mindfulness, Healthy Self Esteem
**This section is ever evolving and is centered on applications specific to recovery, building self-esteem and healthy body image and cultivating mindfulness. If you have suggestions for an app, please submit to email@example.com. Thank you!
- Rise Up Recovery- multifaceted recovery app allowing you to record your meal plan, develop awareness with emotional triggers. Additional resources- coping skills, journal activities, body image tips, etc. You can share this info with your treatment team with a simple export system.
- RR (Recovery Record)- Accessible app allowing you to link your treatment team. Invite your clinicians to see your messages, goals, set objectives and more.
- GG BI: Body Image Distress and Preoccupation an effective CBT app offering 48 “levels” challenging negative thoughts and providing positive thought to improve body image and overall wellness.
- Headspace- an accessible meditation app with themed meditations: self-esteem, stress, anxiety, sleep, focus (great for students!) and so many more!
- Insight Timer- meditation app allowing you connect with others in your meditation community. Over 8,000 guided meditations, discussion groups and support. Or simply set your timer and do your own thing.
- MoodSpace- journaling app with specific exericise designed to stimulate positive thinking and mindfulness.
- Bliss- various journaling activites/entries, designed to enhance mood and create a sense of gratitude, meaning and purpose.
- My Affirmations- keep clicking away on meaningful and powerful statements of self-worth and positivity.